Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sound the Opening Bell!

Welcome to Sirdanewshit! This blog has been a long time coming. The journey to this point has been obstructed by fear, a lot of laziness and questioning my own validity. Heavy, right? The heavy emotions are only internal so your journey as a reader should be light and hopefully entertaining. Sirdanewshit will serve as an outlet for creativity, a place where I can say what I want and an experimentation in finding my passion.

What to expect? Expectations always end with frustration. What I can promise is the grammar will be awful, the imagery will hope to inspire and the storytelling should be easily digestible. Stick around and you may find a moment of connection, a moment of surprise and/or a moment of delight.

Sirdanewshit, COMMENCE!

1 comment: