Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gold and Bright and Everything Right: Gold Edition

So I know we all need another gift guide like we need a hole in the head. For those of you who already have a hole in the head, I'm sorry. Also, you're probably not reading this. You have other priorities.

It's no secret I love color or colour or color. I would also live in a Liberace, gold gilded house if Liberace were still alive and I was a character played by Matt Damon. We can be just as fabulous with some bright lights to get us through the dark winter. I don't adhere to the color palette of the season. Winter, you don't tell me what to do! 

So here's what you need. I mean, what your fabulous, gold gilded friends need...

gold brooklynd bow necklace by f. is for frank
Leather Tote Bag Gold by Leah Lerner on Fab.
Champagne Bubbles Highball Glasses from Anthropologie
gold dune necklace by f. is for frank
Melting iPhone Case from Urban Outfitters
Horseshoe Drink Stirs by Waiting on Martha
Large Pale Pink Polka Dot Notebook by Waiting on Martha
Skinnydip London Earbuds - Black/White from Nasty Gal
Sugar Paper Gold Hearts Note Card Set by Waiting on Martha
Zuzu Metallic Glass Set from Nasty Gal
"Fold" Copper Decorative Pillow by John Robshaw Textiles
Lila Rice XL Crescent Hoops from Bona Drag

Happy shopping and there's no judgement here if you get a gift or two for yourself (or me).

2 comments:

  1. I love ALLLL of these! You just made my Christmas list for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kacie, love that! You need one of each. :)

    ReplyDelete