Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Wishes and Glittery Protest!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and then, and THEN, IT'S CHRISTMAS!! This year there's been less dramatics and sprinting to the finish line for the holidays. The Beard and I decided to take a holiday where we celebrate our house, Snelson and each other. We travel each year to others and this year it feels good to know I'm not going to be stuck in Detroit without clean underwear or borrowing my mom's snow boots in Wisconsin. You know, the simple things. It also means that I'll be working tomorrow, on Christmas Eve. Don't you worry, I'll be wearing something gold and sparkly, with a skull and crossbones in silent, fabulous, #glitteryprotest. Come tomorrow night The Beard and I will be eating #crispyduck from our favorite place on Buford Highway and lounging in our pjs. #tistheseason



This year I stepped out of my comfort zone (if only just my big toe). I decided to pursue some new interests and push myself a little harder than usual. In my down time I'm going to work on some more content and post more often. I still have to fill you in on the soap opera called This Here House, my trip to South Korea, my adult thrush, my bedroom, living room, studio and dining room progress and hopefully some new projects.

So I'll see you next year and don't do what I do and make your New Year's resolution unattainable. This year's motto, "reach to the top shelf where you have to stand on your tippy toes and then give up and ask a taller stranger to grab something for you." #forgetthestars #keepingitreal

No comments:

Post a Comment